Inhalt des Dokuments
PyTEM is a Python based TEM simulation and processing toolkit.
- Multislice calculations
- Blochwave calculations
- Howie-Whelan-Basinski calculations
- Geometry based sample properties (e.g. strain from FEM calculations)
- Fitting of simulation parameters to experimental images
- Many import/export filters: e.g. DM3, HDF5, TDF, EMD (partially), EMS, JEMS (partially), VTK (partially)
- Parallel execution on SMP system
For details please contact: Tore Niermann 
Holoaverage is a Python program for the reconstruction and averaging of series of off-axis electron holograms recorded in a transmission electron microscope. The averaging is performed iteratively, such that instabilities of the microscope, like specimen and biprism drifts, can be tracked and corrected between consecutive exposures.
- Online-Documentation: https://holoaverage.readthedocs.io 
- Sources: https://github.com/niermann/holoaverage 
- Project page in PyPI (Python Package Index) 
Details of the averaging procedure can be found in the accompanying paper:
Averaging scheme for atomic resolution off-axis electron holograms
Micron 63 (2014) 28 - 34
DOI: 10.1016/j.micron.2014.01.008 
HDF5 Plugin for DigitalMicrograph
This is a plugin allowing to read and write HDF5 files under DigitalMicrograph by Gatan Inc. The plugin provides functions to be called from the DigitalMicrograph scripting language.
- Releases: https://github.com/niermann/gms_plugin_hdf5/releases 
- Sources: https://github.com/niermann/gms_plugin_hdf5 
The temscript module provides a Python wrapper for the scripting of FEI microscopes (Tecnai & Titan). Additionally it provides a HTTP-based interface for remote scripting.
- Sources: https://github.com/niermann/temscript